Welcome to my domain...if you dare...

Welcome to my blog about life as a writer and the craziness it involves with struggles of daily life. Make yourself at home but only if you don't mind a little messiness from time to time. This isn't the Home and Garden blog or Martha Stewart so don't expect cute little crafts with homemade goodies. That's not happening in the world of vamps, weres, and other things that go bump in the night...well...maybe homemade blood cakes topped with 'scream a la cream' sweetness along with the sexy alpha males who serve it up.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tempting Tuesday...Such A Tease




"Now, baby, you're just playing with me.  Don't tease, please.  Just please me...you know what I like."

"Really?  Just so we're clear, why don't you go ahead and tell me."

"Ok, I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."

2 comments:

  1. OH baby!!! *faint........................*
    that was worth taking a break for! Thanks JD :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh! Baby, just keep tugging those jeans. Make Mama happy! HA
    Great post, JD!
    Thanks;)

    ReplyDelete