Welcome to my domain...if you dare...

Welcome to my blog about life as a writer and the craziness it involves with struggles of daily life. Make yourself at home but only if you don't mind a little messiness from time to time. This isn't the Home and Garden blog or Martha Stewart so don't expect cute little crafts with homemade goodies. That's not happening in the world of vamps, weres, and other things that go bump in the night...well...maybe homemade blood cakes topped with 'scream a la cream' sweetness along with the sexy alpha males who serve it up.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tempting Tuesday...Rope Knot Tying 101


"Today, boys and girls, we will demonstrate the various uses of ropes and knot tying.  Oh, let's remember that not all ropes and knots are the same; therefore, the usage never ceases.  Please note Roberto modeling the ever so practical 'slipknot' with such ease and comfort.  My, how the rope drapes beautifully across and secures his most precious cargo.  Good thinking there, Roberto.  Bravo!"



3 comments:

  1. LOL Very sexy and great play by play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outta the way, ladies! I need to check that man for rope burns. And I intend to be very, very thorough. ;) Such tender skin with require intimate kisses -- I mean care. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Jenn! I'm right behind you. :-)

    ReplyDelete