Welcome to my domain...if you dare...

Welcome to my blog about life as a writer and the craziness it involves with struggles of daily life. Make yourself at home but only if you don't mind a little messiness from time to time. This isn't the Home and Garden blog or Martha Stewart so don't expect cute little crafts with homemade goodies. That's not happening in the world of vamps, weres, and other things that go bump in the night...well...maybe homemade blood cakes topped with 'scream a la cream' sweetness along with the sexy alpha males who serve it up.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Tempting Tuesday...A little Rafe inspired...


Love the cowboys!


Since my wonderful friend and author Jennifer Jakes' debut release of 'Rafe's Redemption' came out, I've been hankering for some cowpoke...uh...I mean cowboy... Enjoy Spanish actor/model, William Levy.  Along with Rafe, I wouldn't mind being stuck in a snow storm or hay stack with him.  What do you think?





Here's the links to Jennifer Jakes' website and blog:




'Rafe's Redemption' is one sultry and emotional read.  You won't be disappointed but be warned it does contain explicit sex scenes; yet the story is more than a casual tumble in the sack.  The turmoil and hardships which the hero and heroine go through are heart wrenching and leave you wanting the characters to weather out all that comes their way. 

You can order your copy of 'Rafe's Redemption' through Wild Rose Press or Amazon.  Here's the link to WRP:


While you're waiting for the book to arrive...enjoy a little of William to tie you over. :)









I love the intensity of this photo.




3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read RAFE! Great review, JD. And I LOVE these photos of William Levy. love, love, love.... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, my;) William in that hat is enough to give RAFE a run for his money. I think it's illegal to be that good looking! lol
    I'm so glad you liked RAFE, JD! I really wanted to find the right combination -- I wanted the sex hot, but I wanted everyone to connect emotionally with Rafe and Maggie. Thrilled that you felt that way!
    Thanks bunches! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I definately can't wait to read the book after that great review, and inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete