Welcome to my domain...if you dare...

Welcome to my blog about life as a writer and the craziness it involves with struggles of daily life. Make yourself at home but only if you don't mind a little messiness from time to time. This isn't the Home and Garden blog or Martha Stewart so don't expect cute little crafts with homemade goodies. That's not happening in the world of vamps, weres, and other things that go bump in the night...well...maybe homemade blood cakes topped with 'scream a la cream' sweetness along with the sexy alpha males who serve it up.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tempting Tuesday...Tube Tired and Wet to Go






Needing a dip to cool off during this hot spell?  Ok, I called dibs on the tube tire first.  And then a little down time in the pool of paradise....*tongue swipes along eager lips*

3 comments:

  1. Um...yeah I'll arm wrestle you for that pool boy! is he available to help me with my pool??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tasty treat. Not sure it cooled me down tho... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that tire tube looks like a crazy, dangerous thing. We need to get rid of it immediately and then I'll check him for any injuries. ;) *note: it will be a thorough exam* LOL

    ReplyDelete